How to schedule a new event
Events are an essential part of your group's programming. Scheduling events through your Chezie Dashboard allows you to track attendance, feedback, and spending in one place.
Note: Admins can also schedule events via the Admin home page. Just click on the Events tab and follow instructions from step 3 on.
- 1.Navigate to your group's Manage Group page.
- 2.Click the Events tab.
- 3.Click NEW.
- 4.Enter your event details:
- Event name
- Event category
- Event date & start time
- Event date & end time
- 5.Enter your event description
- 6.Enter your event location
- 1.Select Virtual for event type
- 2.Enter the Meeting URL of the service you are using
- 7.Click FINISH. This will put the event in Draft status.
Illustration on how to schedule an event
To publish the event, you'll need to request approval from your Admins. If you're an Admin, then you can Approve the event to schedule it.