Admin permissions, explained
If you want to control what access different Admins have, you can do that by managing Admin permissions.
There are three different groups of Admin permissions:
- Create new Groups - Admin can create new Groups
- View members - Admin can view membership data for all Groups, including in-group vs. ally membership, and membership by department, office, and level.
- Add new Leads - Admin can add new Leads for any Groups.
- Add new Admins - Admin can give another user Admin permissions. Users with this permission can also edit permissions for other Admins.
- Approve events - Admin can Approve events that are in draft or pending status. Users with this permission will receive notifications whenever a Lead requests approval for an event.
- Create events - Admin can create new events for any Group.
- Cancel events - Admin can cancel an event as long as the event has not already passed.